Communications Manager, Strategy Activation
Your roleAs the Communications Manager for Strategy Activation, your main responsibilities include:
• Communication planning and support to our new function, Business Technology, with a main focus on PR, external events and internal communications. Business Technology drives digitalization and innovation across Fortum.
• Communications Partner and primary point of contact for Corporate Functions; helping our group-function executives and managers being better in communications to their stakeholders.
• Annual communications planning for internal group-wide strategic campaigns; ranging from must-win-battle implementation to initiatives promoting well-being at work.
• Developing and managing strategy communications programs internally and externally
• Owning how Fortum as a company and our strategy is presented in various channels
• Creating and developing content on group-level issues for both internal and external channels.
• You will also have a rotating on-call duty at our news desk. We offer you As the Communications Manager, Strategy Activation, you will be working with Executive level management and a wide network of Corporate function experts to develop how Fortum communicates about its strategy and related initiatives. This is a key position to develop our skills in coaching, strategy and internal marketing. You will be a part of our team of some 20 Group Communications professionals in four countries. Our values – curiosity, responsibility, honesty and respect – form the foundation of everything we do. Your qualifications<!-- HRS_SCH_PSTDSC_DESCR$3 -->
To succeed in this position you need
• Strong experience in planning and executing of global internal engagement campaigns, as well as a strong PR background; marketing experience is considered a bonus.
• Excellent strategic thinking and broad business understanding; keen interest in digitalization and innovation.
• Excellent communications, coaching and networking skills; good presentation skills
• Strong stakeholder understanding and project management skills
• Proven capability to handle multiple projects at the same time
• Strong background in storytelling with facts; Experience in managing and developing external partner networks
• Ability to execute under pressure
You have a suitable university degree and at least 5 years of experience with proven results. You are fluent in English, good skills in Finnish and Swedish are a definite bonus.