Would you like to have an impact on Shopper activities for specific Nestlé categories?
Are you interested in working in the world´s largest Food and Beverage Company?
We are looking for a temporary (6 months-1 year) Commercial Specialist to our head office in Keilasatama Espoo
You will be working in an important role being responsible for in store activation and commercial routines for various categories. You will be part of our Customer Marketing team of 6 people, and work in close co-operation with local Key Account Managers, Sales reps, Channel & Category Sales Development Managers and Nordic Marketing. You will also manage the relationship with Promo agencies.
You have a chance to work in international environment with many functions both with Finnish and Nordic colleagues. Work is versatile, sometimes challenging, but you will always be supported by your professional colleagues. We take our work seriously, but don’t forget humour in the way we work. You will get a lot of responsibility and a possibility to impact and develop the way we are working.
Working in close co-operation with internal (Sales, Categories and Marketing) and external (Promo agencies) stakeholders, the role will be in charge of
- Developing “call to action” Shopper Activities leveraging all touchpoints (including Digital) within Path to Purchase
- Managing the Shopper Activation projects from brief to evaluation
- Briefing & coordinating a third party (Promo agency) to ensure efficient Shopper Activation concepts and materials in time
- Ensuring clear, inspirational and motivating presentation of Shopper Activities in Sales meetings for field sales force
- Coordinating Display and ½-pallet creation and portfolio optimization in co-operation with Field Sales Force, Account Managers and Channel & Category Sales Development Managers
- Ensuring right time and accurate delivery of Product Information for named categories
What do we expect from you?
In order to be successful in the job commercial mind set and strong co-operation skills are essential. You enjoy working with many projects simultaneously, can adopt to quickly changing situations and can work efficiently under pressure. You are organized and have accuracy and patience to work with details. You are not afraid to present your own point of view and give presentations to a larger group of people. You are team player with sense of humour who wants to challenge and develop himself/herself.
In order to succeed in Commercial Specialist role you should have
- 1-3 years’ experience in Trade Marketing, Sales or Marketing preferably in FMCG business
- Experience in Product Information management and knowledge of GS1/Synkka requirements is benefit
- Good command of MS Office tools
- Ability to work hands on
- Ability to work both in Finnish and English
There’s More to Life at Nestlé
We guarantee you’ll never get bored at Nestlé. Our people enjoy a fast-paced environment and embrace challenges as opportunities to grow. Through self-motivation, determination, and enthusiasm you’ll have a chance to directly influence your own career and development. We work as a dynamic team of motivated professionals who strive to excel. Moreover, our people believe in respectful collaboration, sharing ideas and having fun together every day. We share the passion to succeed and commitment to enhance people’s lives.
Would you like to know more about us? Want to know more about us?
Follow us on LinkedIn If you would like to be immediately notified of new Nestlé opportunities and our values. Follow us on Instagram if you want to know more about our company culture and see what it is like to work at Nestlé.
Are you interested?
Please fill in your application and CV including your salary request in our recruitment system. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible, but latest 16.6.2019. If you have any questions regarding the job, please do not hesitate to contact our CSD Manager, Paavo Tapio, + 358 40 502 9824 on 3.6. at 9-16, 5.6. at 11-14, 6.6. at 10-12 or 14-16 or 7.6. at 9-14. Please note that we will only accept applications that are sent to us via our Careers site.