CFO / Tepcomp Oy, Turku
Tepcomp Group Oy is private-equity owned European Electronic Manufacturer Services (EMS) group. Our revenue 2019 will be close to 15 milj. euro and we have around 135 employees. Tepcomp has manufacturing operations in Finland and Estonia. It is servicing reputable customers with its high quality operations and reputation for customer intimacy. Tepcomp has a compelling growth strategy to expand across the Baltic sea regions in industries such as medical, healthcare, lighting and industry electronics. With its operating companies has operated in Finland and Estonia as a contract manufacturer of electronics over 30 years and is specialised in the development and manufacturing of innovative LED lighting solutions since 1997.
We are looking for an ambitious and hands-on
Main purpose of the job is to manage financial function of the company. As a member of management team, you report to the CEO of the group. As a supervisor, you lead the finance team with responsibilities:
- Financial and payroll administration, accounting process, treasury
- Management and statutory group reporting including budget and forecasts
- Group accounting
- Financial and commercial controlling
- Development of internal procedures, KPIs and control mechanism
- Development product costing, standard costs and activity based costing
- ERP and financial support systems
We expect you have relevant education with strong professional background. Especially we value you fulfill the following criteria:
- Relevant work history in the finance in versatile roles like auditing, controlling and administration
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a finance manager or comparable positions
- Relevant experience in an international business and group environment preferably in production
- Competence operating in a high performing, dynamic and international environment
We wish you represent solid and reflective judgement with business acumen. Proven pragmatic and hands-on approach in decision-making and day-to-day tasks are needed as well as a solid understanding of accounting software principles and good Excel skills. Moreover, you have strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Finnish.
We offer you a dynamic growth company with healthy organisation culture and positive can do -climate.
We aim to grow even further. Join us to do it together!
For more information, please contact MPS Consultant Tomi Välimäki tel. 020 746 9450. Please leave your CV, application and salary expectation by 19th November 2019 via the application button.