(Removed from publishing)
Business Solution Owner, Reporting and Analytics
Original publication date 28.6.2019
Vaisala Business Solution Development is responsible for development, implementation, support and maintenance of Vaisala’s Business Solutions. Business Solutions include corporate ERP, PDM, CRM, BI/Analytics and such systems.
We are looking for:
We are looking for a Business Solution Owner, Reporting & Analytics to strengthen our Business Solution Development team. You will have a key role in developing Vaisala’s reporting & analytics solutions.
The position is permanent and located in Vaisala Headquarters.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
• Being accountable for Reporting & Analytics Solution area as a whole together with your colleagues in the team
• Developing and maintaining Vaisala’s Planning, Reporting & Analytics Solutions
• Analyzing and documenting business requirements and facilitating solution development roadmap creation together with business
• Transforming business requirements into technical specifications
• Managing subcontractor’s technical data model and data warehouse development work
• Supporting and training key/advanced users on how to use the Planning, Reporting and Analytics tools (“Train the trainers”)
• Coordinating and managing analytics development among different stakeholders, for current and future tools
• Acting as an internal consultant; benchmarking and sharing industry best practices in own solution area and providing feasibility studies when building new solutions
To succeed in the position, you have ideally few years’ background in Business Solutions or Reporting & Analytics Development. In addition:
• You know the basics of SQL and you have experience in exploring data bases and/or data warehouses related to modern Business intelligence, ERP, Planning or Financial reporting systems.
• You are familiar with one or more BI / Reporting / Analytics /Planning tool
• You are a logical thinker with attention to details
• You enjoy learning new, and are able to quickly absorb new tools and processes
• Basic understanding of Financial Processes is an advantage.
We are also interested in junior IT professionals with the right mindset, some relevant work experience and a desire to become a business solution development expert.
You hold a M.Sc. /B.Sc. degree in relevant field and communicate fluently in English. Finnish is a clear advantage.
Further, we value a proactive mindset and understanding of industrial business processes to be able to efficiently serve our internal customers in various business areas and functions. You are also a good team player and communicator with ability to handle several tasks simultaneously in an organized manner.
We offer you exciting business environment, very professional and collaborative global team and continuous learning & development opportunities. With us, you will get to work in a truly global company with the mission of providing observations for a better world. Our solutions contribute to societies and people’s lives in over 150 countries. We engage in activities that are designed to help ensure the long-term viability of the planet: our solutions save lives and help our customers manage their resources, energy, waste, chemicals and product yield more efficiently.
For further information about the position, please contact Outi Manninen, Business Solution Manager, Finance, Reporting and Analytics, +358 9 89491, on Tuesday 30th July at 12 - 14 or Thursday 8th August at 12 - 14.
Please submit your application including salary request by 16th August 2019.