Business Development Manager - Gardner Denver
Gardner Denver, Inc. is a leading global provider of mission critical flow control and compression equipment, along with associated aftermarket parts, consumables and services, selling across multiple end markets within the industrial, energy and medical industries. This includes highly engineered products for various industrial, energy, environmental, transportation and process applications. GD has a broad and complete range of compressors, pump, vacuum and blower products and services, along with application expertise and over 155 year of engineering heritage, which allows GD to provide differentiated products and services to customers through the global geographical footprint of 37 key manufacturing facilities, more than 30 complimentary service and repair centres across 6 continents; and approximately 7000 employees worldwide.
We are now expanding our group of expertise by hiring a
Business Development Manager to our team in Tampere
As a Business Development Manager your main responsibility is to ensure and improve our competitiveness in a fast-growing market.
- Improving local marketing activities
- Identifying new sales leads and maintaining relationships with existing customers
- Maintain and develop the product portfolio and roadmaps together with engineering
- Launching and promoting products and/or services including pricing
- Develop sales documentation and brochures together with the sales team
- CRM system developing and monitoring
- Business Intelligence in general
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
Daily duties typically include:
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and the right decision makers in potential customer companies
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events when needed
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s product portfolio
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Meetings with production, sales and marketing teams
- Profitability and business case calculation
- Reporting and follow-ups to management team
The person we are looking for has excellent social skills combined with and ambitious attitude and great business intelligent. We appreciate a well-organized way of working and a strong ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines. Network building on many levels across the organization as well as outside the organization is essential. So is the ability to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales and marketing people.
We appreciate a proven track record and strong experience of being successful in a similar position. The right attitude and natural interest toward technical products and development are also key requirements.
We provide an independent and responsible role in an internationally successful company. Gardner Denver invests in its personnel by improving well-being and job versatility. Salary and employee benefits are naturally on a competitive level.
This recruitment process is led by Suomen Henkilöstötalo. Please send your application along with your salary request by 10th of February 2019 via Suomen Henkilöstötalo's web page.
Applications will be processed on a daily base and the position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.
For more detailed information, please contact: Recruitment Manager Terhi Wallenius tel. +358 10 2306 525 / firstname.lastname@example.org