Business Analyst, Dooap
Business Analyst - Are You The Explorer of The AP Universe?
Dooap is a browser-based Accounts Payable Automation solution made for the global market. It also comes with a killer mobile application. Learn more about Dooap at https://dooap.com/. We are now looking for a Business Analyst to join Dooap's rapidly growing team. This is a unique opportunity for a person who has background in AP and invoice automation and who has the desire to be part of building a world class software product. The business analyst will be a fully engaged partner to the success of Dooap!
Responsibilities / duties:
- Tight collaboration with Product Owner and Product Development team
- Gathering business problems and requirements from stakeholders
- 3rd tier product support incident analysis
- Formulating effective solutions to business problems
- Requirements management and defining product functionality
- Product backlog management
- Test case design and product acceptance testing
What we expect:
- Accounts Payable and Invoice Automation expertise
- Hands on experience with Microsoft AX/D365
- Analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Excellent documentations skills
What we offer:
- Key position in a rapidly growing SaaS product development team (Dooap)
- Great benefits and awesome colleagues
The position is a permanent employment, and you will be working at our office in Tampere. The office is centrally located in the very center of Tampere, so you get to enjoy all the great lunch places, services and transportation options the city has to offer. You can also be located in our Helsinki office but in that case you should be able to travel to Tampere up to three times a week.
We are a growth company that has kept its low level of hierarchy and the feeling of togetherness. You will be surrounded by amazing and open-hearted colleagues who are also among the top professionals in our industry. We work closely together, listen to each other and dare to challenge the norms. At Efima, you can truly be who you really are.
This job is made for you if you want to develop your skills, be successful at what you do and achieve results thatlast. You will get a chance to be a part of building a world-class software product and an international success story.
Seize the opportunity and send us your application, resume and salary request by 15.6.2019. For more information about the position, contact Lauri Hölttä by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.