Business Analyst / Controller
medac GmbH branch in Finland
We are looking for a person to work as a
BUSINESS ANALYST / CONTROLLER
in our office located in Jorvas, Kirkkonummi.
Your main tasks include
- Market and competitor analyses and evaluations.
- Monitoring sales and costs.
- Financial tasks including support for accounting, budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
- Pricing, profitability analysis and cost calculations.
- Supporting and monitoring the implementation of public procurement processes.
- Providing comprehensive, easy-to-read and understandable reports for all levels within the organization.
To be successful in your task you should have appropriate education or equivalent work experience. We expect you to be well-organized, self-guided, analytical and thorough in details, but you also need to be able to see the big picture. We also value you to be positive and flexible. Good communication skills and willingness to learn new things are essential. You need to be able to work both independently and as an active team member. Good IT-skills and very good spoken and written Finnish and English are required.
We offer you in addition to basic benefits extended occupational health care, travel insurance and group of national and international colleagues to work with. As part of the medac family you will have the possibility of getting a broader understanding of pharmaceutical industry in both local and global setting.
Country Manager Lea Pekkanen can give further information on 5th December at 14:00-16:00 by phone, +358 40 5584 191.
If you got interested, please send us your application in English by e-mail including CV, salary request and the earliest possible starting date to email@example.com no later than December 15th, 2019. Title your message with “Application”.