Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, join us and be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda.
- The successful candidate will drive a deep understanding of IBD patient journey and identify leverage points and opportunities for Takeda GI portfolio, acting on this through an integrated brand plan, with considerations to the current market conditions and customer needs.
- Embed a high customer focus within GI team by spending a significant amount of time with customers and placing the customer at the center of every business decision
- Create strategic brand marketing plan utilizing digital multichannel engagement and co-creation of initiatives taking into consideration customer segments and profiles
- Lead cross functional Entyvio Patient Value Team to make the right decisions to create win-win-win situations to all parties in alignment of GI strategy
- As part of Takeda Global Core Competencies, candidate needs to show ability to think strategically, communicate with impact, collaborate across functions or roles and ensure execution.
- Risk Management and controls
- Business Strategy and Management
- Effective team and cross functional working internally and externally
- Financial Management
Key Skills and Experience
- Relevant education in the field of commercial, health care, science
- Minimum 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Commercial, Marketing, sales experience
- Experience in product launches and multichannel marketing communication
- Fluent written & spoken Finnish and English
- At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Annual Bonus, Company Car Benefit (dependent on role requirements) Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
Location: Helsinki, Finland
For more information, please contact Business Unit Director Johanna Ojala at Takeda, tel. +358 45652 2673 (November 11th at 16-17 or November 15th at 15:30 - 17) Please, leave your application no later than November 22nd at www.takedajobs.com.