Make a difference
Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that is why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career in Accenture’s Nordic Payroll Operations Team.
Whatever you are passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture. Whether you are a strategic thinker, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or a business problem solver, you will find an exciting career path on the cutting edge. We would love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help you explore and grow them further.
We are now looking for a Benefits Specialist to join our Nordic Payroll Operations team in Finland.
Our team consists of 10 people across the Nordic geography. We encourage cooperation, knowledge sharing and a truly human attitude. We value innovation, high quality service with cost consciousness, and always prioritize compliance and security. We take ownership of our tasks, and we communicate openly and build trust within the team and with our stakeholders. You will work closely with and report to Nordic Payroll Operations lead as well as the Nordic Geographic Services lead.
This role is divided into two parts:
50% of the role is Nordic Pension and Employee Insurance Specialist (NPEI). You will drive operational excellence and be responsible for developing the services to current and future employee needs within the area in the Nordics. You will be the Nordic contact point for global Compensation and Benefits team on pension and insurance related matters and work closely with local HR in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Latvia and Finland to make sure that local requirements are met. The tasks within NPEI change throughout the year.
The other 50% of the role is Finnish Benefits administrator. You will be responsible for administrating housing benefits and commuter tickets and work closely with Finnish HR and
Payroll Operations team to ensure smooth processes for our employees.
Examples of tasks and responsibilities:
- Vendor management, keep in touch with our vendors and make sure that they deliver according to our agreements
- Follow up on invoices and make sure that they are paid on time
- Annually update our internal compensation and benefits systems to reflect Nordic agreements
- Be a point of contact for employees who encounter issues with insurances, in case of escalation needs
- Run projects with local HR, Procurement and other stakeholders to ensure that our offerings are market relevant
- Work with global compensation and benefits team to make sure that Nordics are aligned to Accenture strategy
Examples related to your Housing benefit responsibilities:
- Administrate the current, new and ending contracts, making sure the process runs smoothly from start to end
- Keep the master data up to date
- Be the contact point for the housing related payments towards the finance team
- Make sure payroll is informed about changes to the contract to ensure correct payroll processing related to the housing benefit, including year-end activities
- Be the point of contact towards the employees regarding the housing benefit
Examples related to your Commuter ticket responsibilities:
- Set up surveys and managing the data
- Provide input to payroll vendor
- Be the point of contact towards the Commuter ticket vendor and the employees in relation to this benefi
Who we are looking for:
- You are a Finnish speaking individual with an interest in HR Benefits, especially pension and insurance plans
- Your English is strong both orally and in writing
- You are service minded
- You are a good team player with strong networking and communication skills, both orally and in writing
- You are good at coordinating projects
- You have a strong attention to detail and are comfortable with using computers
- You have a Master’s degree or relevant work experience within roles requiring administration and coordination
What’s in it for you:
- Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress
- We offer a performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
- Extensive wellbeing program, MyHealth that boosts your overall wellbeing, energy and ability to work in a sustainable way
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work, as well as Inclusion & Diversity networks
Interested? Make your move – apply online by January 31st and attach your CV and letter of application in Englishk forward to receiving your application.
If you have any questions concerning the position or our recruitment process, please contact email@example.com.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired, please visit our website www.accenturerekrytoi.fi
Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!