Agile Business Analyst
Metso Digital Office is looking for an experienced Agile Business Analyst (ABA) to contribute to the success of its digitalization programs. The ABA works closely with business stakeholders, teams and users to develop business and functional requirements for digital solutions. Location of the position is in Finland (Helsinki preferably) with limited travel as needed. This is a full time position reporting to Omnichannel Business Project Manager.
The ABA leads the gathering and translation of business requirements into technical specifications that agile development teams can implement as well as conveys technical questions to business stakeholders, facilitating prioritization, fast decision-making and deliveries. The ABA is also involved in introducing the digital solutions to markets and users, gathering and analyzing feedback for continuous improvements of solutions. In this respect, the ABA acts as a knowledge integrator and change agent.
The role is supported by:
- Program Management on business outcomes, roadmaps, strategies, decisions, planning, communication and agile organization among other things
- Product Owners on business objectives, prioritization, processes and scope
- Other Business Analysts on backlog, business requirements, dependencies and specification of user stories
- Team members on their areas of expertise (data management, scope, quality, design, architecture, etc.)
- Agile Coach on way of working
The successful candidate has experience delivering within international industrial context, agile and complex digital projects. The individual possesses excellent analytical, communication, and negotiations skills and works effectively in English with stakeholders and customers across all levels and functions. Service Design experience and exposure to high growth digital markets, such as China.
- Leads the gathering and specification of business requirements through a variety of techniques and methods, including interviews, workshops, prototypes
- Conducts current and future state analysis and documents functional and non - functional business requirements, constraints and dependencies, using agreed tools
- Describes business rules and scenarios to help teams design, develop and test the solution
- Sets business acceptance criteria that help reach business objectives, technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Assists with building and executing test cases
- Participates in backlog prioritization throughout the entire project life cycle to ensure the most valuable aspects of the solution are developed and delivered in time
- Researches and monitors functionality and industry developments to identify and recommend new solutions
- Supports Program Managers in project planning, development, communication, analysis and reporting
- Supports solutions go-live and roll-out to market
You will have a great opportunity to work within a very international company’s Digital Office, offering variety of work, exposure to different business problems and access to top management. As Metso Digital Programs are expanding and growing, the successful candidate will integrate a dynamic and agile Digital Team to create true business impacts.
We believe it all begins with active personal involvement and curiosity. At Metso, you will benefit from a hands-on attitude and willingness to learn by doing. We have an environment that combines result-driven and respectful culture in an exceptional way.
The position starts as soon as we find the right person.
For additional information, please contact Caroline Lecomte, Omnichannel Business Project Manager, email@example.com, +33 671 12 66 09.
Please send your application and resume with your salary expectation via Metso Careers page latest by Thursday August 8, 2019. We might start interviewing already during the application period.
Metso is a smoke-free workplace in Finland.