XR Training ManagerOmnia Education Partnerships Oy
Omnia Education Partnerships (OEP) is a growing company offering versatile services in education and training. OEP was established in 2016 as the international consultancy and training arm of four Finnish organizations. We turn Finnish education and training solutions into global success stories with impact. Our customers include international public and private organisations, and we work in collaboration with international institutions, such as Unitar, UNESCO-UNEVOC, and ETF. Learn more at www.oep.fi.
Our team is looking for a professional to take on the responsibilities of XR training manager. In this role you will be the leading expert of virtual reality solutions that are applied in vocational education and training (TVET). The responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with international pilot schools and industry partners to design and implement pilot cases using XR solutions
- Supporting teachers and trainers in how to use XR solutions in vocational education and training, including technical user support and pedagogical aspects
- Gathering data and reporting the pilot cases
- Analysing pilot cases and customer experience to contribute to the development of the business model in XR solutions
- Participating in customer relations and sales in selected countries, by acting as the expert of XR solutions (e.g. demonstrations, tailoring to customer needs)
- Liasoning with XR solution providers
You will also participate in stakeholder relations and study visit hosting, as well as contribute to content creation for social media.
This is an expert position of applying XR solutions in vocational education and training. We expect
- experience in Finnish vocational education and training,
- an applicable Bachelor’s or Master’s degree,
- excellent digital skills and experience with digital learning
- excellent communication skills (written and oral Finnish and English), and
- ability to travel globally.
We appreciate also
- international experience
- project work experience, especially in the field of digital and VR learning
- entrepreneurial attitude
- willingness to learn new and to take responsibility where needed
- good time management skills and ability to juggle with your own deadlines and team member needs/contributions expected from you.
We offer you the possibility to work on global training challenges in a versatile role with plenty of opportunities to develop your professional competence. Our team is motivated and solution-driven, with low hierarchy, agile decision making and a high level of customer orientation. We work partially remotely, but we expect you to join us weekly in our modern office in Espoo (Lehtimäentie 1 C 6).
The estimated salary for the position for a qualifying person is 3800 - 4300 €/month. However, the role is new and can be tailored to the suitable candidate, therefore you can also submit a salary request beyond the indicated range. We have a good employee benefits package. The position may be either fixed term or permanent, depending on the final role description and the candidate’s preference.
We are looking to recruit as soon as possible and hope you can join our team in September or October 2022. Interviews are conducted on a rolling basis, the deadline for applications is 24 August, 2022. Express your interest through Webropol including submitting your CV and motivation letter via https://link.webropolsurveys.com/S/72F180A4D9723D69
For more information on the role, please contact Head of Partnerships Iikka Upanne: Iikka.firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 40 563 3126. For enquiries on the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team at email@example.com.
Tehtävän palkka on 3800-4300€/kk