Workplace Partner, Helsinki
Would you like to develop Nordea’s workplace culture, ways of working and contribute to Nordea’s location strategy? We are now looking for a Workplace Partner to be part of a future oriented team, that ensures a great workplace experience in Nordea locations in Finland.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Workplace Management Finland. We add value by providing Nordea’s employees and partners a great place to work in a modern, engaging and sustainable communities. We go all out for great workplace experience. Some travelling in Finland is expected.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing insights and contributing to Nordea’s future workplace vision
- Steering and ensuring project deliveries, as well as engaging third parties to execute projects according to Nordea’s workplace project framework.
- Preparing high-level analysis and decision materials
- Managing and understanding internal and external stakeholder’s business requirements
- Handling administrative tasks related to portfolio management
You’ll join a team that loves to collaborate for outstanding results. The role is based in Helsinki.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have professional communication, negotiation and presentation skills both in Finnish and English
- Are open minded to new ideas, being challenged and to grow with us
- Are eager to drive and anchor change
- Are extremely organized, great at prioritizing and problem solving
- Are exited to be part of Nordea’s culture journey
Your experience and background:
- Strong knowledge of Real Estate and/or Facility Management dynamics from a user perspective
- Suitable higher education degree (Masters or Bachelor)
- Experience in workplace tools e.g. occupancy mapping is an advantage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 30 August 2019.
For more information, you’re welcome to contact Virpi Virtala, +358 50 314 2033, email@example.com.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.