Wine Business Manager
Oy Hartwall Ab
The greyest day of the year, Gay Joe cider, Jaffa lemonade that brings back summer memories, main partner at the Helsinki Flow festival… and there aren’t many stores in Finland without Hartwall beverages. Behind all this, is of course the people, the incredible Hartwall employees. Come and join us to succeed!
We are now looking for Wine Business Manager to take an overall responsibility of our own wine brands. With your excellent wine tasting and brand building skills, proven negotiation skills and strong industry network, you will have an important role on our acceleration path.
Your key responsibilities:
- P&L responsibility for our own wine brands
- Creating and developing new wine brands with matching blend to Finnish consumer
- Searching and creating wine producer contacts
- Negotiating supplier prices for our own wine brands
- Working to achieve new Alko and Systembolaget listings
- Participating in big house wine tenders with our sales team
- Facilitating concept workshops for the wine team
To be successful in this role, you should have few years of experience in wine business, a suitable business degree and preferably minimum WSET Advanced Certificate.
Furthermore, we expect that you:
- have excellent brand building skills
- have brilliant consumer and shopper understanding and capability to commercialize it
- have excellent understanding of Nordic Wine business
- can analyze numbers, make conclusions and suggest required actions to improve our KPI’s
- have advanced wine tasting skills and you understand how to finetune the liquid to be commercial at the Finnish market
- have good negotiation skills, communicate clearly and have a strong presence
- speak fluent English and Finnish, other languages are a plus
- are entrepreneurial and possess a breakthrough attitude
- are innovative and you have a passion to commercialize wine business
Got your attention?
More information from Category Marketing Director Marianna Godenhjelm, p. 040 754 5453, on 8th of July at 16:00-17:00 and 5th of August at 16:00-17:00. Apply by 9th of August via our electronic application form. Please include your salary request.