Windows Software Developer to Aito
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 28.10.2019
Aito is a frontrunner in the tactile user interfaces. We are looking for experienced Windows Software Developer to join R&D team of this growing company. If you have eagerness to develop and can do-attitude, you might be the person we are looking for! Read more and apply already today!
ABOUT THE ROLEAito is aiming to create the ultimate computing interface. As a Windows Software Developer, you play an important role in shaping the way people will interact with computing devices. You will be working with leading global experts in the industry, both at Aito and at our global customer base.
You are responsible for computing SW architecture and system design to unlock the functions and capabilities of Aito Products to the operating system and applications. Based on your in-depth expertise of the computing architecture, you will define and implement software drivers for the PC environment. In addition, the role involves hands-on development and maintenance of Aitos desktop software application and our test systems. As key member of the R&D team, you will work with experts in firmware development, IC design, electronics and mechanics and will report to the R&D Director.
You are offered
* A position at the industry forerunner in the tactile user interfaces
* Interesting job description, independent and responsible role in the organization
* The possibility to be a part of a highly skilled, international and helpful team
* In the future there is opportunity to proceed to other roles within the growing company
* Define, specify and implement Computing SW Architecture for Aito Products used in Computing applications and products.
* Develop, integrate, test and maintain windows drivers required to integrate Aito products into computing devices.
* Develop and maintain PC applications such as Aito UX Design Studio and test tool applications.
* Be the expert towards the customer, presenting and defending our architecture to leading industry specialists at our customer.
* Support the product management team in the product definition phase and work with customer project engineering teams in the design-in phase.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* In-depth knowledge of the computing architecture from kernel level (HID driver stack) up to application level
* Working experience as Architect or Senior Software Developer
* Proven track record in developing application SW
* Experience with C/C++/C#/.NET/WPF
* Result-oriented, with the ability to organize, prioritize and work on multiple projects in parallel
* Team player and ability to work with engineers at customers across the globe
* Systematic approach and can operate fluently within a self-organized team
* Fluent English skills (both oral and written)
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Full-time and permanent role
* Location: Espoo, Finland
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. All the questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.