Winding Manufacturing Manager
We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Winding Manufacturing Manager at ABB Oy, Motors and Generators unit in Vaasa. You will be responsible for internal winding, impregnation and winding operational purchasing, quality standards, schedules, and safety requirements. In this position you will work in close cooperation with the local supply chain team and with the Global Business Service team in Tallinn.
• Managing the internal winding and impregnation team
• Ensuring the availability of active component material for on-time production
• Implementing development projects in collaboration with sourcing, production and project management
• Volume forecasting and resource planning
• Operational Quality in your own area of responsibility
• Inventory management in your own area of responsibility
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in engineering
• Several years of relevant work experience
• Good interaction and cooperation skills
• Analytical problem-solving skills
• Proactive and systematic way of working
• Multitasking skills and the ability to prioritize projects
• Ability to work under pressure
• Documentation skills
• Familiarity with MS Office tools
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
Ideally, you havea
• Experience in production team management
• Knowledge of SAP
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI64024672 by April 28th, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Markku Vesala, tel. +358 50 334 2950. Available from April 9th to April 20th.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1125796
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Vaasa