Web development coordinator
Hanken School of Economics
Web development coordinator, substitute for two years
As a coordinator for our web development you will be a member of the Communications & PR team. Together we are responsible for communications, the alumni magazine and event management at Hanken.
We are looking for a professional interested in digital platforms and their possibilities. You have previous experience in agile development and have an eye for graphic design. You either have a bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably related to web development and communication, and/or you have broad work experience in the field. You enjoy supporting and educating colleagues in anything involving content creation online.
Your tasks include:
- responsibility for our web development;
- graphic design and layout (for various digital platforms);;
- content creation for the website;
- developing the UI/UX of the website;
- supporting and educating the staff in website related matters;
- various routine tasks involving web support and content updates.
You may be given other tasks, depending on your experience and skills. We appreciate experience in:
- leading projects (SCRUM/Agile development);
- CMS, preferably Drupal;
- UX design/Graphic design;
- web analytics (Google Analytics) and SEO;
- image editing (PhotoShop, InDesign).
You are organised, creative and show initiative in managing processes. You are service-minded and have a positive approach to your work. You communicate with ease in English. You understand Swedish and are willing to learn more. Knowledge of Finnish is a merit.
We offer you inspiring and versatile tasks in a dynamic and international university environment. This position is located in Helsinki but you should be prepared to travel to Vaasa. You will start work as soon as possible.
The salary is set in accordance with the universities’ salary system on demand level 9 general personnel.
For more information, please contact director Elina Stadigh; phone +358 40 352 1299, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application and CV should be addressed to the rector of Hanken and submitted in the application database LAURA (see link below). The deadline for applications is 20.8.2020.