Web-developer (Angular) for Varian Medical Systems, Helsinki
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 30.11.2019
We are looking for a web-developer for our client company Varian Medical Systems. You will be working mostly with Angular, but we hope that you have knowledge on other web technologies. If you have interests towards working with medical industry and passion for web-development, apply now!
ABOUT THE ROLEYou are offered
* Great opportunity to develop your skills in a global company
* International team for your support
* Meaningful job duties, you will be part of a team that develops software for cancer treatment
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
JOB DUTIESYour main tasks will include web-development with Angular for example HTML. Other used technologies are for example C# and .NET.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Skills in Angular or in some other web-technology
* Relevant educational background (mathematics, physics or computer science)
* Some previous experience on software development from work or your own projects
* Genuine interest towards Varian as a company
* Fluent skills in English
It is seen as an advantage if you have skills in C#, .NET and CI/CD (continuous integration and continuous deployment).
As a person you are:
* Start: As per Agreement
* Work extent: Full time, 12 months
* Location: Helsinki
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Varian that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.