Web Content Creator
Do you want to work in an agile organization?
All daily work in Consumer Sales Nordic is carried out in cross-functional scrum teams. Ensuring we are in the forefront in each competence area all employees will belong to a chapter i.e. center of excellence.
We are now looking for a skilled and experienced Web Content Designer with focus on digital media. Your work will be performed in a business team and our focus is providing excellent customer experience to get happy customers and thus growing our customer base. It is a hands-on and operational work and it is measurable, and we keep track of the KPIs to make sure we make good decisions.
You will be working within these areas:
- Producing customer communication in various channels including web sites, marketing automation, social media and digital newsletters
- Creating graphic content for use in Vattenfall’s digital platforms that engages our customers
- Creating content for online campaigns to increase engagement among Vattenfall’s customers
- Seeking out professional learning opportunities and maintaining knowledge of professional “best practices” in design and content development
- Coordinating Vattenfall’s digital own customer communication content with other teams and content designers in Vattenfall Finland and on Nordic level
Your background and profile:
You will need relevant education, e.g. a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2-5 years of experience in digital communications, graphic design and/ or digital marketing. Also, you have hands-on experience in writing, designing and editing content with CMS and email platforms or marketing automation platforms. You have demonstrated ability to execute visually engaging digital designs and good understanding of SEO principles and you know fundamentals in photography, photo editing and general graphic design.
You will need to have Finnish as a native language and be fluent in English.
You are proactive, self-driven and results-oriented with growth hacking mindset and familiar with tracking and testing tools. Commitment to learning and personal professional development is important to you. You are good at identifying opportunities to improve. You are hands-on and willing to work in operational role. You are good in social communication and you enjoy working in a team.
If you got interested, please apply through Vattenfall’s webpage by submitting your cover letter and CV as soon as possible, but on February 16, 2020 at the latest. The process starts before the deadline for applications.
Should you need more information please contact Åsa Lilljeqvist Cramér, +46705360459. About recruitment process please contact Recruitment Consultant Sari Heerman concerning recruitment process at Barona, firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 40 840 0042.etitors. We have very high ambitions going forward and will continue to be a leader through innovation, customer focused solutions and signature customer experiences. Location is in Helsinki.