We are looking for a Production Manager to our roastery in Vuosaari
Oy Gustav Paulig Ab
We are looking for a Production Manager for fixed term to join our roastery operations. In this position you are expected to develop the department’s way of working to ensure overall effectiveness and productivity improvement. Your team will consist of production supervisors, production planner and continuous improvement specialist. Key success factor is to lead and develop your team to succeed in supporting production activities.
This is an opportunity to lead team of professionals, develop department’s performance and ensure that safety, quality and efficiency targets can be reached. This will be achieved in cooperation with stakeholders in Sourcing, Logistics, Marketing and Integrated Business Planning.
This is a temporary parental leave substitute position for approximately one year and the preferred starting time would be as soon as possible. Location is our modern head office in Vuosaari, Helsinki.
What we expect:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of manager level experience in production
- Experience from food and beverage industry is a benefit
- Knowledge and experience of Continuous improvement philosophy and tools
- Experience of leading change
- Strong communication, influencing and decision making skills and Can Do –attitude combined with customer focus.
- Good production process awareness, proactive person used to working across functions.
- Strong ability and genuine will to work in a collaborative manner and in various teams, including leading of work streams and managing projects.
- Academic or Bachelor degree in industrial management, engineering or industrial technology
- Fluency in English and Finnish
What we offer:
- Great opportunity to make things happen within open-minded working environment and with people who are not afraid of new ideas
- Challenging and interesting work in family-owned company with strong brands and products
- What do our employees think about Paulig? According to our employee engagement survey TellUs 2018, 92% of Pauligians see that our strategy and goals are worth aiming for, 93% see we are living up to the company values and 91% see the future of the company looks bright
- A work community that shares strong values Strive for Excellence, Stay Curious and Grow Together and sticks together in the quest of Exploring Great Taste
More information and how to apply:
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Jorma Varis, Director, Operations Roasting, either on 20 January at 9.00 – 10.00 or on 24 January at 14.00 – 15.00, tel. +358 50 486 9497.
Did you get excited? We would be happy to hear from you! Please apply by sending your CV and application with your salary request latest on 26 January, 2020 at our website https://www.pauliggroup.com/work-with-us. We will start video interviews already during applying period.
Do you want to get to know us better? Go and have a look: @pauligfi, #munpaulig, #mypaulig, pauliggroup.com. Why is Paulig the best place to work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ru5-MwqJLM&feature=youtu.be