Way4 Configuration Specialist (europe based)
You´ll be part of an international AMS team
As Nets has a strong pipeline of customer migration projects, we are looking for strong Way4 specialists - in this recruitment we are looking for Way4 configurations specialists, who know what it takes to design and build solutions until the production stage in a timely and secure manner.
The perfect match for us will be the person who has experience in designing or doing configuration, as well as you have experience from the finance industry and do you have knowledge within Way4 - important is that you have experience with designing and building solutions and are willing to learn the missing techs.
This role can be based out of any of our offices in Europe - if you are our talented configuration specialist and want to relocate to one of our locations, we support you.
Key responsibilities are:
- Being a member of the AMS Agile team, participating actively in daily meetings, planning meetings, and refinement meetings. Demonstrating own development work bi-weekly in Review/Demo session to AMS Stakeholders
- Refining design together with Solution Architects, Product Owners, Product Managers and Project Managers
- When needed, participating in Project workshop with customers
- Building new solutions to the Way4 system
- Being able to solve complex technical challenges independently related to the Way4 system and infrastructure around it
- Taking E2E responsibility, resolve issues by troubleshooting and root cause analysis, being actively part of project hyper care periods
You contribute with skills, ambitions and that little personal twist that makes us succeed
It’s the full package that you bring to work every day that gets the job done. Your professional acumen and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s your personality that makes the difference to succeed in this role. Especially the little twists we all have that makes our personalities instead of just a person.
Your professional qualifications include some of these:
- Hands-on experience (design, development, testing and production support) in Way4 configuration and online interfaces
- Programming skills (PLSQL, C, C++ or Python)
- Hands-on experience with Windows and Linux Server environments
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Oracle databases
- Understanding of version control tools (Git)
- Experience with Docker and OpenShift
- Experience with Jenkins
- Good communications skills, both verbally and in writing in English (Finnish language is an advantage)
- IT Security best practice
Apply now to power your career
Please apply with your CV as soon as possible. Are you interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Head of Engineers & Sourcing (weekdays between 8-10), Sanni Seitsamo-Räsänen, +358 50 4657 680
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no.