- Oikotie Työpaikat
- Jätä ilmoitus
We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Warranty Support Manager at ABB Oy, Drives unit in Helsinki. You will be a member of the Technical Customer Support team within a global organization, collaborating with the different interest groups inside the organization. This position offers you opportunity to direct interact with the local ABB and their customers.
• Supporting the operational warranty handling team for low-voltage AC Drives (approvals and technical advice)
• Developing the warranty process for the PG Drive Products product portfolio
• Managing warranty cases that are outside of the standard warranty rules
• Collaborating with other Drives factories on warranty issues
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further develop your career in a global company
• The possibility to travel
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in electrical engineering
• Several years’ experience with low-voltage drives technology
• Social personality, results-oriented attitude and the ability to cooperate in a multicultural environment
• Self-driven mindset, analytic skills, the ability to focus on relevant issues, and a practical approach to resolving issues
• Familiarity with standard MS Office tools
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish
Ideally, you have
• Practical work experience with low-voltage drives and low-voltage motors in industrial applications
• Background in technical support and/or service work
• Other language skills besides Finnish and English
• Competence in using SAP ERP and SQL database
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI65349394 by June 29th, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Gert-Jan Nijmolen, tel. +358 50 332 2224.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com