We are currently looking for a Warranty Lead Engineer to our client company. If you have a degree in electrical engineering and you are systematic and customer-oriented person, you might be the person we are looking for! We are offering a great opportunity to work in a global environment with the latest Marine industry technology. Read more below and apply!
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you will be in technical charge of support for customer projects during the warranty period.
You are offered
* A versatile and challenging role in a global company
* An opportunity to develop your skills as a professional
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Resolving technically warranty claims
* Providing resolving plans for the claims to the customers and internal service engineers
* Developing warranty claim handling process together with stakeholders
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Educational background in electrical engineering
* Previous experience in working with projects related to industrial electrical systems
* Knowledge of medium voltage drive systems and drive related industrial electrical equipment
* Fluent written and spoken skills in English
Familiarity with SAP, skills in CAD tools and Finnish language skills are considered as an advantage.
As a person you are:
* Team player
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Permanent position
* Location: Helsinki or remote work
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client company that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Our client company is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally.