We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Warehouse Supervisor at ABB Oy, Protection and Connection unit in Vaasa. You will be part of the line management, leading your own team in outbound logistics. In this position, you will have excellent opportunities for further career development within ABB. A driven and solution-oriented team player personality is your most important success factor.
• Managing your outbound logistics team
• Ensuring you team’s ability to respond to customer needs quickly and with high quality
• Ensuring safety at work.
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company.
• B.Sc. in engineering or business administration and/or relevant working experience
• Few years’ experience in logistics, production or production processes
• Good team-working skills, problem-solving skills and decision-making ability
• Good negotiation and presentation skills as well as overall social skills
• A committed approach to work and a positive mindset
• The ability to learn quickly and the will to improve
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish.
Ideally, you have
• Leadership experience and security expertise
• Other language skills
• MS Office skills and SAP knowledge.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI65659343 by July 22, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Henna Sjöholm on July 2 or on July 6 at 12-14, tel. +358 50 334 7680.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com