We are strengthening our Logistic team in Vantaa. This team is responsible for the efficient operation and continuous development of warehouse and logistics operations. The team is working at Vantaa unit with close connection to production and its performance has a significant influence on Tikkurila’s other business units abroad.
Your main responsibilities will include...
- Securing right quantity, right quality, at right time delivered to customer at low cost (including external warehouses)
- Developing operations efficiency through investments and process development
- Operative co-operation with Transport Companies
- Close co-operation with production and production planning
- Improving competence and ability of own staff
- Securing safety of people and assets
To succeed in this role, you have...
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering logistics or similar
- 5-10 years of experience in logistics
- Experience and interest in leading and developing teams
- Positive can-do attitude and ability to lead and inspire
- Both written and spoken fluency in Finnish and in English
The position is based in Vantaa and You will report to Aleksandr Sosedkin, Logistics Director based in Russia. In addition to this you will be part of Vantaa Operations Management team lead by Mervi Liedes, Operations Director, Finland.
We offer you a chance to work with a Nordic market leader in a challenging and international position with an opportunity for professional development, and an inspiring and motivating place to work with great colleagues
For more information please contact Mervi Liedes, tel; +358 50 3873 858 or email; email@example.com.
Please apply by 22.3.2020.
Tikkurila is a leading Nordic paint company with expertise that spans decades. We develop premium products and services that provide our customers quality that will stand the test of time and weather. We operate in ten countries and our 2,700 dedicated professionals share the joy of building a vivid future through surfaces that make a difference. In 2018, our revenue totaled EUR 562 million. The company is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. Nordic quality from start to finish since 1862.