Waiters and waitresses, winter season 2019-20
Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort Oy
We are looking for skilled, experienced, and service-oriented waiters and waitresses for our client company Kakslauttanen. Employment will commence in December 2019 and last until March or April 2020.
Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort have two main restaurants and three private restaurants for groups, all serving an a la carte menu. As winter is our peak season, working days can be very busy.
- The role will involve:
- Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Serving guests in the bar
- High-level customer service
- Supporting staff with other tasks around the resort as required Desired qualifications, skills, and experience:
- Fluent in written and spoken English; other languages are considered an advantage
- Relevant educational background, if possible
- Experience of working in hotels and/or restaurants
- A proactive attitude and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to cope with pressure
- A driving license is considered an advantage
You don’t have to worry about the accommodation because hotel provides shared accomodations for their employees with free Wi-fi.
Please apply as soon as possible. We are going trough the applications during the application period.