The most wonderful time of the year is right behind the corner!
Are you looking for a temporary job for the winter? Do you enjoy working with other people in international environment? Are you up for the challenge of brighten our day and saving someone's vacation? You should have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role during high season.
If you feel heroic, come and work with us in our winter wonderland as a WAITER/WAITRESS! We are looking for an energetic, ready to learn and smiling folks to join our team.
As a waiter/waitress your main job duties are:
- Welcome customers when they arrive at the restaurant
- Introduce customers to the menu and to answers any questions about menu items etc.
- Take customers' orders and pass those along to kitchen staff for preparation
- Collect food orders from the kitchen and serve them to customers
- Ensure that customers are satisfied
- Remove used dishes, glasses, and flatware from tables and add new ones
This employment relationship is governed by a collective agreement MaRa, and the starting salary is 11,84 €/ h. The employer provides you a shirt and an apron, but you will need your own shoes for the kitchen. The work is a two-shift job from Monday to Sunday. Shift duration varies between 4-10 hours. We promise you at least 90 h/ 3 weeks.
The restaurant is located approx 8 km from the Rovaniemi city.
Do you want to join our efficient team? Please fill in the electronic application form, it is the fastest way to the interview!
Unfortunately we don't process applications via email, but if you need help with your application, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org