VTT Summer Internships 2019; Research Trainee, IoT research
Form of employment: Full time, Fixed term
Locations: Oulu, Finland
Job area: Data-driven solutions
Applications by February 28, 2019
Do you want to join as a summer trainee to a research group of data and IoT researchers working with various research and customer projects.With us you will be responsible for
• Familiarization to distributed wireless embedded system and it’s documentation work
• Distributed wireless embedded system demo/pilot specification and implementation
• 3+ years of studies in ICT related study program in University (computer science, electronics, embedded systems, software engineering, etc)
• Some basic embedded systems & C programming skills
• Some elementary server side & communication programming skills
• Adequate english skills
• Enthusiastic & willing to learn new things
• Optimally ICT hobbyist
At VTT, we believe that our impact is built on scientific and technological excellence in all our work. Our people is the core of the next generation VTT. Our personnel’s wellbeing and competence development are key priorities. You will be a part of a creative and international working environment. We offer versatile, independent and challenging tasks and the needed support and coaching.
We offer a great opportunity to develop technological competences in Data-driven solutions research area together with VTT´s top experts. VTT’s Intelligent Industry research team’s focus is on full stack IoT topics with data analytics and is involved to countless of interesting and challenging projects in research and industrial contexts. The position is in our Oulu site.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate has been found.For further information
Research Team Leader Esa Viljamaa, +358 400 911 201, email@example.com
Contact time: 12.2.2019, 9-11 am. and 13.2.2019 9-11 am.
Interviews: weeks 8 and 9.