Polar Electro Oy
Visual Designer for a temporary position
Are you an aspiring visual mastermind with a passion for sports & fitness? Join us to our Content & Strategy Team – we’re looking for a Visual Designer.
You will be working as a part of our in Polar Global Marketing in Kempele or Espoo, Finland.
Your daily tasks will include delivering mind-blowing on-brand creatives: creating assets for digital campaigns and social media, creating print-ready templates, editing video assets, animations & illustrations, editing images, finalizing presentations, and the ability to create motion design is a huge plus.
We expect you to have:
- Strong expertise in creating digital content
- Substantial experience in graphic design (brand, print, web, social, etc.)
- Good knowledge of standard tools (Adobe Creative Cloud; Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, video editing, Microsoft Office tools)
- A solid visual portfolio of work examples to show off your skills
What we offer you:
- A unique chance to work with a global consumer brand
- An exclusive vantage point into the world of sports & fitness
- A supportive and welcoming international team
We hope you are an enthusiastic, detail-driven team player who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced working environment with multiple and changing priorities. Most importantly: you have a can-do attitude.
This is a temporary position for 6 months, starting 4.1.2021.
This position is ideal for you if you have substantial previous job experience and a genuine passion for showing your full potential!
We will fill the position as soon as we find the right person – move fast!
For further information please contact Anssi Mäkelä email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your application via https://tinyurl.com/y6rqsa7g by November 29, 2020.