Vice President, Strategy and Business Development
NRC Group Finland
NRC Group is a leading infrastructure company in the Nordics with 2,000 professionals, listed at Oslo stock-exchange. The company develops and supplies services to build sustainable transport solutions. This includes the entire value chain for rail construction and maintenance, harbours and roads.
NRC Group Finland is a leading Finnish infrastructure company and the market leader within rail and light rail construction and maintenance.
We are looking for a
Head of Strategy and Business Development for NRC Group ASA, and
Vice President of Strategy and Business Development for NRC Group Finland Oy
In this dual role, you will have a unique opportunity to lead and shape the strategy and business development both at NRC Group and at our largest country-organization, Finland. You will report to the Group CEO and the MD of Finland. NRC Group has an ambitious strategy utilizing our leading Nordic position to capitalize on strong market growth within sustainable infrastructure, and utilising Nordic capabilities to expand into complementary services.
Head of Strategy and Business development for NRC Group ASA
In this role, you will identify strategically important topics for NRC Group’s long-term value creation. You will be a discussion partner for the CEO and the group management team, and prepare strategic topics for discussion and decision in the group management and the board of NRC Group. You will ensure that the work with strategy at NRC Group is uniform and coordinated across business and support areas.
VP of Strategy and Business Development for NRC Group Finland Oy
In this role, you will lead the strategy and business development work at NRC Group Finland and be a part of the Finnish management team. You will lead and support implementation of strategic initiatives, business development processes, and improvement programs.
This unique position is becoming vacant, as its current holder moves on to a new opportunity within the company. Our aim is also to develop you and offer you opportunities within the company.
What you would be working with
- Lead and be responsible for the group and country strategy processes
- Challenge and support the business and support areas in operationalizing the group strategy
- Support and follow up implementation of strategic initiatives
- Support group and country business development initiatives
- Structure and support improvement programs
- Lead M&A processes
What we offer
- An interesting and versatile task as part of a growing company
- Teams with a good spirit and a strong sense of accomplishment
- Competitive compensation and flexible working opportunities
- Opportunities to grow to line organization responsibilities
- Modern workspaces with good transport connections in Pasila
What we expect from you
- You are self-driven, take action and get things done
- You want to learn something new and you are ready to dive in
- You have a commercial mindset, and are business oriented
- You are experience in strategy and development work
You will do great in the job if you have
- An appropriate university degree, e.g. M.Sc. in Business or Engineering
- Several years (6+ years) of experience in strategy and business development work in an international environment, e.g. in top tier management consulting or strategy work in at group level in a similar sized company
- Documented results from the implementation of strategy projects
- Experience from M&A processes
- Good communication skills. Fluency in Finnish and English, proficiency in Swedish or Norwegian is considered an advantage
Are you the strategy and business development professional we are looking for? Submit your application as soon as possible. Application period will end, when we have successfully fulfilled the position. You may start the work at the earliest time convenient for you.
For more information, please contact any of the following
- EVP Strategy and Business Development Mirka Nevala +358 50 373 4375 firstname.lastname@example.org
- CEO Henning Olsen + 47 917 41 592 email@example.com
- MD Finland Harri Lukkarinen +358 40 866 1714 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Incentive program
- Lunch /Eazybreak
- Sports and Cultural Advantage / Eazybreak
- Travels / Eazybreak
- Massage / Eazybreak