Veterinarian for Account Manager position
Looking for new challenges in a highly scientific, dynamic environment with the opportunity to make a difference every day? Then come and join Zoetis!
Be a part of our journey
Zoetis is the leading global animal health company and we are dedicated to supporting veterinarians, animals, pet owners and farmers in ever better ways. Zoetis has a strong focus on continuous research and development of new, innovative products. You will be an essential part of the exciting journey of a new Nordic organization with colleagues in all four Nordic countries. In Zoetis you will be part of a positive and dynamic working environment with strong focus on employee well-being and development
We are now looking for a veterinarian placed in Helsinki region to support our customers and grow our business in Finland within veterinary pharmaceuticals and point-of-care diagnostics products for companion animals.
In this interesting role, combining scientifically and commercially oriented responsibilities, you will be working with innovative, science driven pharmaceuticals and diagnostic equipment. You will have a dialogue with the veterinary practices about Zoetis products in your own territory, and will be the scientific advisor when questions are addressed from veterinarians all over Finland.
A glimpse of your workday with Zoetis
- Maintaining high level of expertise with the evolving portfolio of products, services, market, and industry trends
- Promoting and advising on designated product lines to veterinary practices.
- Developing mutually beneficial and productive long-term partnerships with our vet clinic customers and maintain these relationships with the appropriate quantity and quality of activity.
- Being scientific advisor for customers when questions arise.
- Being scientific support for colleagues and coordinating with them to ensure scientific knowhow and approach among field force carrying to better understanding of the benefits of our portfolio.
- As a Finnish speaking Veterinarian also supporting the marketing team with a Finnish angle on marketing projects as well as proofreading materials.
- Reporting adverse effects or other pharmaceutical related issues.
- Organizing educational meetings for customers and giving presentations for larger groups of customers on a regular basis.
- Attending congresses, mainly in Finland.
Your education, experience and capabilities
- Veterinary degree and companion animal veterinary practice experience.
- Strong capabilities of communicating scientific information and explaining the value of our wide portfolio of pharmaceuticals and point-of-care diagnostic products and services for the vet clinic customers.
- Relevant commercial experience is an advantage but not required.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- A valid driving license and willingness to travel, mainly in Finland.
- Team player with passion for making a difference in daily work .
- Strong communication skills in both Finnish and English, both orally and written language.
- Strong ability to build long-term relationships with customers.
- Ability to work independently.
- Positive “can do attitude”, accepting personal responsibility and being directly accountable for own actions
- Self-aware, open to feedback and continuously learning from the experiences.
- Takes responsibility for own development and seeks out new opportunities to learn and grow.
If you want to join
We look forward to receiving your application and CV, which shall be sent to email@example.com Name you mail “Finland”. If you have questions regarding the job, please feel free to contact Nordic Sales Manager, Marja Liisa Toivanen, email firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 50 4723894. The recruitment process may include references and various tests.
Job start soonest possible – but we are willing to wait for the right candidate.