Verification Engineer, SoC
We’re looking for Verification Engineers to join our 5G NR and LTE verification activities. Your tasks will be to create and develop test environments, create test cases, run simulations, analyze and debug the design, review documents, and create verification documentation for a SoC/IP block area. Focus areas for your work would be related to:
• 5G Layer 1 (L1) verification and debugging on the world leading System-on-Chips based on latest technology ASICs and FPGA’s.
• 5G L1 IP verification with support of fixed-point models.
• Working with experts of different areas to ensure most competitive solutions.
• Cooperating with system engineers, RTL designers, HW/SW development, suppliers and other relevant functions to solve technical issues.
• Supporting HW/SW bring-up and debug.
More detailed planning of your role in the team will be done based on your current skill set and interest areas.
Requirements for this position:
• Wireless/telecom receiver/transmitter algorithm understanding of radio standards such as 5G, LTE, and WiFi.
• 5-10 years of experience on verification, modelling, and object-oriented programming (System Verilog, UVM, Matlab, C++).
• Experience in creating UVM environments.
• Knowledge on verification re-use between IP, subsystem, and SoC levels.
• Knowledge on formal verification methodology and tools.
• Fluent spoken and written English.
• Pro-activity, problem solving and communication in multi-site R&D environment.
• Well-motivated and innovative to test & verify new 5G IPs and/or subsystems.
• Good understanding of digital signal processing and related mathematics.
You don’t need to master everything, but it’s important to acknowledge what you don’t know and to be open to develop yourself. Finally, do you have an ambition to become a 5G L1 SoC expert?
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1414322
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Tampere