Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 24.9.2021
We are looking for an experienced Excel/VBA-specialist to join our client company VR for an interesting project! In case you enjoy problem-solving and you have strong skills in Excel and VBA, read more below and apply today!
ABOUT THE ROLEYou are offered
* An independent role
* Interesting and versatile work tasks
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
JOB DUTIESIn this role you will be working with Excel and VBA in order to create an algorithm to calculate the average fault interval. Your tasks consist of collecting, retrieving and combining data from the system.
Depending on your own situation and interests, you can work either part- or full-time.
WE ARE LOOKING FORThe person we are looking for
* has a suitable educational background
* has strong skills in Excel
* is familiar with VBA and macros
* Fluent skills in English
Finnish skills and previous experience from statistical analysis tools are considered as beneficial.
As a person you are:
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 2-3 months, 3-5 days/week, part- or full-time
* Location: Remotely
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from VR Group that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.