We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Variant Configurator Application Specialist / Master Data Specialist at ABB Oy, Drives Service unit in Helsinki. You will be focusing on the management and development of SAP material master data, variant configuration and the drives configurator (Selectica). The work includes interacting with key teams in Drives Service and Drives factory to ensure that the master data meets their needs. Your effort in this specialist role will be an important element in our endeavour of “doing things right the first time".
• Participating and managing in SAP Variant Configuration and material master data maintenance and development tasks
• Ensuring that the material master data of products are maintained efficiently and accurately in all systems within your scope of responsibility
• Understanding the impact of the master data that is being maintained and providing guidance to others regarding material master data
• Improving the material master data quality.
• An interesting position in a company that promotes innovative and modern technologies
• The opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for improving your skills and abilities in various areas
• Employment in a solid company with an established position in the market
• A good working environment.
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in information technology, engineering or economics
• A good knowledge and working experience in SAP Variant Configuration, Materials Management, material master data management, integrations between systems and general order delivery processes
• A team player with good analytical skills and a proactive approach to work
• Good written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish.
Ideally, you have
• Knowledge of and experience in other SAP modules (Production Planning, Sales and Distribution, Financial Accounting and Controlling) and LSMW (Legacy Systems Migration Workbench)
• Familiarity with OMS (Order Management System) and ABB Products
• Familiarity with Excel, SharePoint.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI66115393 by August 19, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Janne Kemppainen, tel. +358 50 332 5051, during weeks 32 – 33 Thursdays at
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com