Fennovoima is a nuclear power company established in 2007. Our power plant will be constructed in Pyhäjoki, Northern Ostrobothnia. We are looking for several development-oriented professionals to join our remarkable and unique project. Fennovoima is a flexible and international community where you can make your mark with your work.
As Valve Analysis Specialist of Mechanical Engineering Team you are responsible for technical requirements and analyses of valve and for reviewing and approval them. You coordinate activities related to valves with the supplier and sub-suppliers, Fennovoima inter-discipline colleagues and Safety Authorities during all phases of the project. You also follow up the consideration of technical specifications and analyses in design, manufacturing and testing in different stages and approvals schedule. You will ensure that suppliers follow the requirements and in case of need train them. You will follow in your own work and in supplier’s activities high safety culture principles during the whole process.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Review and approval of valve analyses
- Review and approval of technical specifications
- Participation in supplier evaluation and technical assessment audits
- Co-operation with Safety Authorities
The ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Technical Mechanics
- Experience of design and manufacturing of valves (experience in nuclear field is appreciable)
- Knowledge in YVL guide requirements and nuclear standards
- Fluent English language skills, Finnish and Russian are an advantage
- Readiness for travelling
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to assume responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 18.2.2018: http://www.fennovoima.fi/en/fennovoima/jobs/open-positions.
For further information, please contact Mechanical Engineering Manager Dragi Srbinoski tel. +358 (0)20 757 8556 on Wednesday 7.2. at 14-15 or on Tuesday 13.2. at 14-15 or Psycon Consultant Lari Koivu tel. +358 (0) 20 7101 267 on Thursday 15.2. at 14-15. More information about Fennovoima you will find on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Helsinki capital area, later Pyhäjoki