Validation Engineer, Eaton, EspooAcademic Work
We are looking for a Validation Engineer to join our client Eaton´s testing team. In this position your core responsibilities are to design, plan and build setups and carry out various testing activities in Eaton´s testing laboratory. If you are looking to develop your skills and know-how in power electronics, and learn from the best UPS experts in Finland, then this is the position for you!
ABOUT THE ROLEThe validation engineers working for Eaton at their UPS plant in Espoo and spend the majority of their working time in high power testing laboratory where power outputs regularly exceed 2MW. Being part of the R&D team, Eaton´s validation engineers serve a crucial role in the development of next generation UPS devices systems and technologies.
Read more, check out this video and apply today!
You are offered
* Supporting work environment and modern laboratory space
* Interesting tasks and great opportunity to grow as a professional in the field of Power Electronics
* Opportunity to work in a power management company which is located in more than 175 countries around the world
You will be employed at Eaton through Academic Work. As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer (in Finnish).
JOB DUTIESThe main responsibilities of the validation engineer include:
* Planning tests and building test setups, carrying out tests and documenting the results
* Developing test processes, planning, requirements, documentation, and automation
* Maintaining testing equipment in the laboratory
* Taking responsibility for electrical safety issues in high power laboratory
* Cooperating with Eaton test organizations around the world
* Developing and documenting of UPS systems
* Providing technical support for sales, marketing, service, and production organizations
* Participating in new product development
The work is carried out in two shifts which take place in the mornings and evenings.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* B.Sc / M.Sc in Electrical Engineering, Power Electronics or equivalent
* Understanding of power electronics
* Experience from laboratory work
* Fluent English communication skills
* Hands on -attitude, ability to learn new things and good teamwork skills
* Previous work experience from similar tasks are seen as an advantage
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 12 months fixed-term
* Working hours: Full time
* Location: Koskelontie 25, 02920 Espoo
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Eaton that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATION"We are a power management company made up of over 97,000 employees, doing business in more than 175 countries. Our energy-efficient products and services help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more reliably, efficiently, safely and sustainably. By giving people tools to use power more efficiently. Helping companies do business more sustainably. And by encouraging each and every employee at Eaton to think differently about our business, our communities-and the positive impact we can have on the world." Read more about Eaton here!