UX/UI Designer / BeeHealthyMehiläinen Oy
We are now looking for a talented UX/UI Designer
Working for us in BeeHealthy offers you a unique opportunity to export Finnish design and technology expertise abroad and create seamless customer experience for our end users. This is a great chance to work in a startup-like environment with the support of the parent company Mehiläinen.
Our design team is responsible for the design of mobile (iOS + Android) and web applications for our local and international customers. Our design team is still relatively new, and therefore, joining us now will give you a great time to get involved in shaping the way we work to produce high-quality design outputs.
We are looking for an experienced Designer who is a team player and complements our skilled ranks. We wish you to have experience in working closely together with a product development team, in an agile environment. We highly value someone with a great attitude; we work with a can-do approach, with important themes of bringing digital health care solutions to the international market, but we still have fun along the way. Ideally you also enjoy working independently or with the support of our talented team in a fast-paced environment.
In addition to this, we wish to hear from you if you have:
- Ability to understand and combine the needs of our users and business -> and to turn these into mapping what is required from the service to create user interface designs that will have a positive impact on users
- Experience of designing flows, wireframes, and prototypes for both web and mobile applications and possibly also eye for visual design
- Experience with tools such as Figma, Sketch, Abstract or Invision
- Interest towards user research and usability testing
- Understanding of the basics of analytics in design work as well as an interest in learning more about data-driven design
- Previous experience in designing accessible digital services is a plus
- Fluency in English, knowledge of Finnish is a plus
What we offer:
- A meaningful job creating the services in the health care sector
- A growing global audience for your work
- Flexibility in work locations: offices in Helsinki, Tampere and Jyväskylä, and remote work
- An employer who invests in digital services and the wellbeing of employees
- A chance to choose the tools for making you comfortable at work
- Team events and a great design community
Details about the role:
Locations: Helsinki, Tampere , Turku or Jyväskylä
Job type: Permanent, full-time
Start date: as soon as possible
Are you interested in joining the team? Please submit your application, CV and links to any work samples (portfolio) in our recruitment system or contact us directly no later than 7.8.2022. You may submit your application either in Finnish or English. Please note, we’ll proceed with a potential candidate already during the application period.
We are continuously looking for new members to join the team and interview potential candidates.
If you have any questions about the role or recruitment process, please contact Minna Koivukangas (email@example.com).