Veikkaus creates joy through games and protects it. We want to make sure that gambling in Finland is kept on the joyful side. All our actions are guided by sustainability. We want to be a trailblazer in the gaming industry, and a trendsetter of a responsible player experience. Wellbeing is our passion. It is important that our employees enjoy coming to work every day. We offer versatile and extensive employee benefits. With us, you get to do work that makes a difference, in a spirited work community that is constantly developing. Let’s work together – to keep gambling on the joyful side.
Would you like to be a leading part of a team that designs digital services for more than a million active customers?
We are searching for a
We seek a UX Lead to craft digital experiences for Veikkaus customers. Together with our UX and Service Design team, customers and marketing, analytics, and development teams, you will define how our digital channels will evolve in the future.
The strategy of Veikkaus focuses strongly on digital channels, and our future of responsible gaming experiences will set the pace for the whole industry. We offer a unique opportunity for a passionate UX Lead who has experience creating exceptional services for customers online.
In our design team, you have an opportunity to work with:
- a group of highly skilled designers,
- our customers, with a long tradition of the customer-centric design approach,
- solid data-oriented processes in collaboration with our data and analytics unit,
- the second generation of our design system,
- evolving DesignOps with a strong foundation,
- and inspiring experts of different domains.
What we offer
- Lead level design position, where you are responsible for the UX of the biggest online store for consumers in Finland
- culture and organization which support your work
- opportunities to develop your skills
- good fringe benefits and a friendly working environment
- capable and enthusiastic community around you
What we expect from you
- 10+ years' professional experience
- Strong understanding of customer-centric and data-driven design
- Proven track record of creating UX for digital consumer services
- Worked across design and technology
- Strong communication skills and ability to share knowledge and UX vision for the team
- Experience in facilitation methods
- Experience in a variety of design tools and methods
- Communicate fluently both in English and Finnish
Veikkaus invest a lot in employee experience, and it shows. We want to ensure that everyone feels good when starting the workday. We are also very communal in our team – we like to work and design together and encourage everyone to share their work. We also believe firmly in constant growth and maintain a culture where everyone has opportunities to finetune their skills.
Our office is in Pohjois-Haaga, Helsinki, Finland. Job is permanent and full time.
In case of any questions, please contact Head of Service design Ari-Heikki Sarjanoja (email@example.com) or by phone (+358943702217) Tuesday 21.6. at 10-11, Thursday 23.6. at 10-11 and after holidays Tuesday 26.7. at 10-11 and Thursday 28.7. at 10-11.
Please send your application with CV and salary request without a delay. Position will be filled once the right candidate is found.
Veikkaus, as a company, will perform a security clearance check (According to the Act on Security Clearance (726/2014)) and a drug test to the person selected for the position.
If you are a team player willing to support the other team members in developing and showing what we can become as designers, this position might be for you.
We hope that you are ready to take the UX of our digital channels to the next level.