Come and join our a+ team! At Accountor Finago we are forerunners for the future. Development, curiosity and growth give us purpose – we really have the ambition to be one step ahead. Here, new ideas are boosted with an open-minded attitude and flexibility - we are an a+ place to work!
Do you share our passion for failing? And then recovering fast?
You will join Accountor Finago’s Design Team of seven design professionals. Things we are also passionate about include customer-centricity, user research and user testing, AI, Machine Learning, static sticky notes, workshops, trying out new design methods, teamwork, design events and shaping the future. We thrive on developing the best financial management software. We are not afraid of challenges - or paper cuts.
What you will be doing
- Collaborating closely with the Design Team and your Scrum Teams on different projects
- Conducting user research and assessing user feedback
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements together with product owners
- Creating wireframes, user flows, and high-fidelity prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas to the team and stakeholders
- Managing your own work and coming up with tasks independently
With these strengths you are one step ahead
- Experience in building digital products and being involved in the entire development process
- Love of solving complex problems while keeping the whole product ecosystem in mind
- Experience in conducting user research
- Interest in improving our design processes and ways of working
- Strong collaboration and communication skills: you can work together with developers, give feedback to your peers and present your designs to various stakeholders
- Genuine team spirit
- Ability to work fluently in both spoken and written English
You will also benefit from having experience with design systems, working in scrum teams and workshop facilitation as well as Finnish language skills.
Why join us
- You won’t be alone: having a team of 7 Design professionals around you for ideas and feedback and also – not to mention the rest of our organisation
- We have great people here: a truly international group of professionals making top-quality software together
- Relaxed and trusting atmosphere, both at the office as well as working remotely
- Challenging and rewarding tasks
- We offer a substantial set of benefits:
- Competitive salary and a bonus program
- Transparency regarding salary ranges among various roles
- Your manager as your own personal coach to support you, your well-being and your career – with time dedicated regularly to you
- Yearly budget for professional development
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Extensive occupational health services
- Lunch and recreational benefits
- Employee-hosted recreational clubs – also virtually
The salary range for this full-time position depending on the candidate’s skills and expertise is 3.000-4.400 euros. Take advantage of this opportunity and join our team to make a difference!
For further questions, please contact Salli Tilkanen, Lead Designer by email salli.tilkanen(at)finago.com.
We look forward to hearing from you and your skills, so please provide your application with a portfolio, salary request and a fun fact about yourself. We are actively following the process and might proceed to action on a rolling basis.
Please note that due to current circumstances with COVID-19, relocation matters are very complicated. For this reason, we will only proceed with applicants located in Finland for the time being.