Vaisala’s Product Creation teams develop and manage our industry-leading products all the way from initial ideas to product launches including R&D, engineering, software development and testing, project management, system testing as well as UX design.
We are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced UX Designer to join our UX team for projects in Vaisala Digital Solutions business unit. Digital Solutions unit is responsible for hosted services, decision support systems and consulting offering, consists of Renewable Energy, Road Transportation, Aviation and Lightning application areas.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
• Concept development: You are a key team member in the multidisciplinary team (e.g. business, technology and UX) that sets the goal for the product development project. You bring in the user centered design expertise and design thinking mindset to the team. You also help the team in validating the product ideas with the customers.
• Product development: You are responsible for planning, conducting and managing the user interface design of the product development projects you participate. The design work follows the principles of user centered design. The work will also include user research and usability evaluation activities.
• Design system and work practices: In addition to the product development work you will participate in the development of Vaisala’s design system. Your contribution to the development of the UX design work practices, tools and processes is also important and appreciated.
• Design thinking and inspiration: You are a positive firestarter. You bring curiosity, energy and design thinking into the teams you work with.
• Solid experience in user centered software user interface design
• Designer’s mindset and good understanding of the role of user centered design in the product development work
• Excellent project management and facilitation skills
• Knowledge in data driven design is an asset but not mandatory.
• Visual design skills and knowledge of the modern front end development technologies are assets but not mandatory.
At Vaisala, you will have the opportunity to work with interesting, motivated and professional people in an innovative company focused on providing observations for a better world.
For further information please contact Design Manager Sauli Laitinen, +358 50 534 3164, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested? Please submit your application with salary request and CV by June 6 by completing the online application form. Include your portfolio or link to it in the application if possible.
Oikotien yrityssivu näyttää sinulle perustiedot työnantajasta, viimeisimmät uutiset yrityksistä ja Oikotiellä parhaillaan auki olevat yrityksen muut työpaikat.