Are you looking for a job in an international company that will give you the opporturnity to develop into a professional UX Designer? If you have a strong will to develop your skills and genuine willingness to learn and share your ideas then you could be a suitable candidate for this position, please send your application today! The position will be filled as soon as the right person is found.
ABOUT THE ROLE
* A position as part of a successful, growing global organization where you will be encouraged to perform at your best
* Challenging work where you will work in a team that values performance, quality and innovation
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
In this role you would be working as the only UX designer in Finland, so your job duties would include co-operation with international collagues. This would mean flexible hours from late afternoons / early evenings.
* Going through interface designing and flow
* Information architecture
* Graphic designing
* Communicating with different stakeholders
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant academical background
* Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD
* Fluent skills in English
Graphic designing and skills in image processing are seen as an advantage.
As a person you are:
* Creative and communicative
* Patient and willing to modify your work many times
* Bold and able to take and give criticism
* Start: As soon as possible
* Working hours: Full-time
* Employment period: 12 months with a possibility for continuation
* Sijainti: Vantaa, remote work possible
We are continuously screening and contacting candidates so make sure to send your application as soon as possible. Please notice that the advert can be removed before eventual last dates on our external advertising pages.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is the world leader in serving science. They provide an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convinience and comprehensive support. Their mission is to make the world a healthier, cleaner and safer place.