Were looking for a User Experience Specialist to work for our client in Hyvinkää. In this role you would be working with your team in UX designing, focusing on visual elements, digital and physical products. Your work specializes within services, user groups of different buildings, equipment and tools together with digital product graphics and printed material. Interaction design is a big part of your daily work and you are already familiar with creating wireframes and UX protos. If this sounds like a job for you, read more and leave your application below!
ABOUT THE ROLE You are offered
* A great chance to develop your expertise at a well-known global company
* A versatile role in a team filled with experts
* A possibility to work in your dream role right after graduation!
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
JOB DUTIES In this role your work specializes within services, user groups of different buildings, equipment and tools together with digital product graphics and printed material. You will have global responsibility of usability and visual look and feel in products and services.
* Supporting R&D projects with UX consulting and visual graphics production
* Working in close co-operation with other UX specialists, graphical user interface designers, technology experts as well as other teams
* Production of prototypes and clickable mockups together with specifications for implementation with software developers.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* A relevant educational background (majoring e.g. in graphics, design or game design)
* Some previous experience from UX Design, through your studies or experience
* Understanding on user experience, visual graphical design and Mobile software UX development
* Know-how on usability testing, user research, interaction design and multinational user experience
* Good understanding of user centered design principles
* Full professional proficiency and great communicational skills in English
* Good skills on Adobe Creative Studio tools
As a person you are:
* Start: September 2021
* Work extent: 12 months
* Location: Hyvinkää
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. All questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATION Our Hyvinkää based client is one of the leading companies in their industry. They offer whole solutions from production and shipping to maintenance and modernization services.