Two Junior Test Engineers for If in Turku
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 17.10.2019
Are you motivated and passionate about testing and want to develop your skills in a big company? If you want to deliver an excellent customer experience combining smooth functionality, performance and reliability, this might be a position for you! We are now looking for two Test Engineers for our client company If in Turku. Read more below and apply already today!
ABOUT THE ROLEYou are offered
* A relaxed but ambitious working environment, with awesome colleagues
* Working with modern tools and environments, including an emphasis on .NET development and Azure cloud adoption
* An environment where we encourage personal development and keeping one step ahead
* Verifying new development based on knowledge of the solution context and business process
* Communication and co-ordination of testing activities with developers and business stakeholders
* Communicating of found issues to the development team, sharing progress and status
* Developing our testing activities through increased automation and improved working practices
* Good co-operation with our Nordic business stakeholders, supporting with test environments and tools
* As part of the development team, contributing to story grooming ensuring clear requirements and acceptance criteria
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant academic background in IT
* Some experience/knowledge in testing
* Ability to operate both at a technical level and to adopt an end-user perspective
* Great communication and co-ordination skills
* Fluent English skills
* Ability to communicate in one or more Nordic languages
Relevant work experience and/or knowledge of SpecFlow, Selenium or other test frameworks is seen as an advantage.
As a person you are:
* An excellent communicator
* Eager to develop your skills
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 12 months, after which recruitment to the company is possible
* Location: Turku
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from If that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.