Turbine Process Engineer
Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Turbine Process Engineer
We are strengthening our Turbine Process Unit and hiring a Process Engineer. Turbine Process Unit is responsible for technical solutions of process systems in Turbine Island area, which is one of the three main project areas in the Hanhikivi 1 project. The process systems in Turbine Island consist of main and auxiliary steam distribution, turbine-generator & auxiliaries, cooling water, feed water and condensate supply & purification, auxiliary boilers and utilities.
In your position you will take technical ownership and responsibility of process systems that will be allocated to you based on your background and knowledge. We expect that you have suitable technical education, experience from investment projects and/or engineering/operation/maintenance activities, and good communication skills. Detailed job description will be finalized based on candidate’s background and knowledge.
Your tasks include e.g.
- To lead review and approval of relevant design documentations and to involve appropriate specialists within the company or external consultants for this purpose
- To follow up that the design will be done in accordance with laws, regulations and standards and that supplier fulfils his EPC contract obligations
- To follow up the delivery limits and interfaces between the different stakeholders
- To monitor and be involved in important process equipment projecting
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Technical education: Thermal Power Engineering, M.Sc. or equivalent
- Several years of experience of power plants: new units engineering/construction and/or operation - and/or maintenance activities
- Language skills: advanced in English both verbally and in writing. Finnish is a clear advantage.
- Possibility for some travelling
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 23.9.2019 at http://www.fennovoima.fi/en/recruitment/open-positions. For further information, please contact Tommi Virtanen, Unit Manager, Turbine Process tel. +358 20 7578 460 on Tue 17.9. at 13-15 or Psycon Consultant Helmi Viertiö tel. +358 20 7101 235 on Fri 13.9. at 9-10. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: The work location at first is in Helsinki office but starting in Pyhäjoki office can also be negotiated. Later the work location will be in Pyhäjoki.