Tuotantopäällikkö / Production Manager
Thermo Fisher Scientific Oy
We are now seeking a production manager for our operations organization. The Production Manager is responsible for clinical diagnostics and industrial analyzers manufacturing and delivery capability in Vantaa Operations for the Clinical Diagnostics business. He/she leads the manufacturing and manufacturing engineering and coordinates the supply capability for the analyzers and related accessories, consumable and spare parts with other Operations teams: Sourcing, Customer Service and Warehouse. The Production Manager will report to Senior Operations Director based in Vantaa site.
- Provide leadership and supervision to manufacturing and manufacturing engineering, and matrix leadership role for other operations teams working for the same value stream to create a world class operations team
- Drive accountability throughout the operations
- Develop capacity plans and ensure resources to meet customer demand
- Work together with sourcing on supply chain design and supplier management
- Drive root cause / corrective action culture, cost reduction initiatives, and process flow and first pass yield improvement
- Lead and support the Lean initiatives for the value stream
- Manage and action on customer feedback
- Support and participate with Quality, R&D and Engineering on new product introductions
- Maintain positive employee relations through the use of proficient and open communication skills. Listen, support, engage and encourage employee suggestions and input to achieve excellent results
Required experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in industrial management, production technology or other relevant field
- Minimum 5 years work experience in manufacturing management or engineering, supply chain management or operations responsibility in R&D projects
- Leadership experience and excellent leadership skills
- Proven track record in leading and implementing continuous improvement and/or lean activities
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Fluent, clear and concise communication skills in spoken and written Finnish and English
- Excellent co-operation skills and capability to lead and get results in an international, multi-site environment with matrix organization structures
- Results orientation and a profitability mindset along with the ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced environment.
Additionally we value:
- Experience in IVD or Medical Device regulated manufacturing
- ERP knowledge (SAP)
We are looking for an experienced operations professional with strong leadership skills. You want to develop yourself and the way of working. We offer a possibility to work for a growing business, which makes a difference, and to develop our Vantaa Operations as a center of excellence for IVD instruments.
Should you have any questions, please contact Sr. Operations Director Eeva-Reetta Uitti at +358 40 802 1980 on Tue May 8 at 17:00-18:00, Fri May 11 at 10:00-12:00 or Mon May 14 at 9:00-10:00. Applications together with CV and salary suggestions should be sent no later than May 22, 2018. Please apply via https://jobs.thermofisher.com/. Reference: 68459BR.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission - enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1135146
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Vantaa