TUI Service Guide - Finnish Speaking
TUI Destinations Experiences
At A Glance
Join TUI DX as a TUI Rep and be part of an international team that works hard to deliver amazing holidays. You are a fast learner with good life and work experience to help with the pressures of living and working abroad. You have the natural desire to talk to guests, solve problems and sell products to reach demanding targets.
You have selected a Flexible Contract Position that requires an EU Passport at the time of travel and you may receive a position in any one of our 115 destinations. If you live locally or can only work in a specific destination, please check tuigroup.com careers for locally employed positions.
What You Will Be Doing
- Taking full responsibility for anything from 1 to 12 hotels either on your own or as part of a team, providing service for TUI guests from various nationalities
- Working long and varied working hours especially at the start of season as you learn all the demands of the job whilst becoming a local expert
- Presenting a TUI Welcome to large or small groups and sell excursions to our guest by providing excellent service
- Using technology and multiple apps on your TUI iPad to check info, log complaints and promote TUI Destination Experiences, excursions and extras
- Handling complaining or emotional guests, calming down challenging situations and fully resolving all guest or hotelier problems on the spot
- In some destinations you may guide excursions, do airport transfers and work at the airport
- If placed in a concept hotel you may also be expected to join family activities and be on stage
What We Are Looking For
- Commitment, dedication and willing to work long hours are all essential in challenging times
- The maturity, life or work experience to be living and working abroad in any of our 115 destinations
- The experience or natural ability to provide great service plus the initiative to solve problems on the spot
- People skills including individual communication with guests and group presentation skills to actively sell
- Comfortable with technology and social media
- Previous experience of working with people, customer service or a sales environment advantageous
- Strong verbal & written Finnish and English - additional European languages advantageous
- Drivers license is advatageous
What you can look forward to:
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global travel company
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits for both flexible and locally contracted employees
- Be part of Going for Gold, our TUI DX Commission Scheme that really rewards those exceeding targets
- Private Health Insurance is provided along with all visas/work permits and criminal check costs
- TUI Reps are equipped with iPads, return flights, company accommodation & TUI uniform as standard
- All training days are fully paid by us – we are proud of our free-to-all global learning and development programme including online language lessons and on-the-job Junior Management Development Programme
- TUI DX operate in 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
How To Apply
Upload your CV (copy/paste it using a mobile/tablet) or answer 2-3 questions if you do not have your CV available. Successful applications are invited to do two online tests and prepare a video upload. If you are successful in the first stages of the recruitment process, you will be invited to a TUI DX Experience Day in Helsinki to meet with us.
If you are interested in more than one role for TUI Destination Experiences, please anyway only apply for the role you believe you are most suitable for and let us know on the Experience Day which other roles you are open to.