We are looking for a Treasury Specialist to assist Group Risk Manager in managing Ahlstrom-Munksjö global insurance programs and trade finance related activities. In addition you will assist in various Treasury activities such as Treasury payments and bookings, liquidity management, Treasury related reporting and other day-to-day tasks. You will also participate in various Treasury projects.
This is a temporary position for approximately two years in Ahlstrom-Munksjö Group Treasury team in Helsinki HQ. You will report to VP, Group Treasury.
Assist Group Risk Manager in managing Ahlstrom-Munksjö global insurance programs
- Update reporting of insurance values and other insurance issues as needed
- Assist Group Risk Manager in managing Group insurance claims
- Assist in preparing premium & monthly claim cost allocations
- Coordinate certificates of insurance with Ahlstrom-Munksjö counterparties as contractually required
- Assist internal stakeholders on insurance-related issues
Assist Group Risk Manager in Group’s Credit risk management
- Assist in monitoring Group’s Credit risk exposure
- Assist in activities related to Group’s Credit insurance program
Assisting in Trade finance
- Assisting in Trade finance related activities
- Monitor Trade finance usage
Assisting in various Treasury activities such as Treasury payments and bookings, liquidity management, Treasury related reporting and other day-today tasks.
Participating in various Treasury projects
Needed experience & competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business Administration
- Some working experience from similar tasks, for example within corporate Treasury or bank / finance sector
- Excellent communications skills in English and Finnish
- Some experience related to Treasury activities and/or risk management
- Some knowledge of financial instruments related to Treasury is considered as an asset
- Ability to prioritize and occasionally manage potentially large amounts of data
- Ability to work within teams and independently
- Proactive personality with excellent teamworking skills, active dialogue with internal stakeholders
- Can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Enjoys working in international environment
For further info about the job, please reach out to Reetta Antila, VP Group Treasury, on 22nd October at 9-10 or 28th October at 15-16,
email@example.com or mobile phone: +358 50 599 3114.
Please submit your application by November 1st, 2020.