We are looking for a
to join our team in Espoo. Citycon’s centralized Group Treasury function is responsible for external financing, liquidity and cash management, financial risk management and control, guarantees and insurances.
In this role you are responsible for middle-office tasks in Group Treasury that involves among other things liquidity management, development of cash management, deal confirmations, bank guarantees and updating interest rates and other data of transactions in treasury management system. In addition, your tasks will include participating in treasury accounting and reporting to both external and internal stakeholders and supporting in various treasury related processes and projects like e.g. funding transactions. You will also act as back-up for back-office duties like treasury payments.
You will report to Group Treasurer and work closely with the Group Treasury team. The position is permanent and located at Iso Omena, Espoo.
To succeed in this position, you will need:
- A results oriented, analytical, communicative, hands-on team player with a focus on accuracy and timeliness.
- Fluent in English and Finnish. Swedish or Norwegian beneficial.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or other relevant subject.
- Some relevant work experience from similar tasks in a corporate treasury, a bank or in treasury advisory is considered an advantage.
- Good IT skills. Experience of treasury system TWIN, payment system OpusCapita or reporting system HFM beneficial.
We offer you a challenging position, fantastic colleagues and a chance to grow professionally. You will have the great opportunity to join the interesting business of shopping centres and be part of one of the leading companies in this business in the Nordics and Baltics.
Ready to become a part of a group of passionate professionals? Join us!
For more information, please contact Group Treasurer Ben Helsing by phone +358 50 570 2726 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) on 11th between 13:00 and 16:00 or August or 13th, 2020 between 13:00 and 16:00.
Please send us your application, CV and salary request latest by August 16th, 2020. https://www.citycon.com/about-us/careers