Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 10.9.2019
We are looking for:
Vaisala Group Finance & Control is looking for a development-oriented and analytical Treasury Manager to join our team based in Vaisala’s head office in Vantaa.
Vaisala Finance & Control is responsible for providing financial reporting and statutory compliance for Vaisala Group and its 22 subsidiaries as well as analysis and financial planning in order to support management. Vaisala Group Accounting, including Treasury function, operates mainly as a centralized organization.
Treasury Manager will be responsible for Vaisala Group’s financial risk management (especially related to currency risk), liquidity management & cash forecasting, cash management structures, funding, bank relations, trade finance, internal capital structures and treasury related external and management reporting according to IFRS. We are looking for a development-oriented person with ability to grow in this new position and to take our Treasury function to next level.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
• Developing and implementing Group’s treasury policy, processes, controls and applications in global context and ensuring that selected banking solutions support achieving targets set for treasury function
• Monitoring and mitigating currency risk, especially by ensuring effective hedging
• Ensuring efficient cash management structures as well as adequate funding and internal capital structures
• Developing liquidity management and cash forecasting capabilities, related processes & implementing supporting applications
• Ensuring collaboration and sharing knowledge with business areas especially related to trade finance operations and FX related issues
• Ensuring high-quality monthly and statutory group reporting according to IFRS
You will work closely with internal stakeholders from the business areas and other relevant internal functions to ensure the efficiency of our financial risk management. You will be in active contact also with external stakeholders like banks and system providers.
You will be reporting to Head of Group Accounting.
To be successful in this role, we're searching for a candidate with the following qualifications:
• Master of Science in Finance, Economics or equivalent
• At least 5 years of relevant working experience from international Treasury operations
• Broad knowledge and understanding of financial market, risks and instruments as well as trade finance and treasury processes
• Great influencing, communication and presentation skills
• Analytical, proactive and development-oriented mindset
• Good knowledge of IFRS, especially accounting for financial instruments and FX items
• Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English
We offer you exciting business environment, very professional and collaborative global team and continuous learning & development opportunities. With us, you will get to work in a truly global company with the mission of providing observations for a better world. Our solutions contribute to societies and people’s lives in over 150 countries. We engage in activities that are designed to help ensure the long-term viability of the planet: our solutions save lives and help our customers manage their resources, energy, waste, chemicals and product yield more efficiently.
For additional information please contact Elina Löytönen, Head of Group Accounting tel. + 358 41 543 5955 on September 17th between 10.00 - 11.00 am or September 23rd between 15.00 – 16.00 am (GMT +2 time zone).
Please submit your online application by October 6th, 2019 including your CV and salary expectation.