We are now looking for a Travel Counselors to our international client.
You can work remotely or in the office in Vantaa.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Acting as Travel Advisor and Consultant to Business travelers
- Acting as the point of sale on all travel requirements, arranging both routine and complex domestic and international business travel for air, road, rail and accommodation
- Providing consultative advice, solutions and recommendations
- Managing the booking process through the ticketing and order fulfillment, either over telephone, via email or chat system
- Acting on special customer requests and maintaining excellent client relations
- As a Travel Counselor, you are also accountable for ensuring you meet the expectations of service for your nominated accounts or clients travel requirements
We hope that you have:
- Prior experience as a travel counselor in corporate environment
- Understanding and awareness of partner products and services, such as airline, hotel and v ehicle or rail services
-Experience in working with at least one Global Distribution System (GDS) such as Sabre, Travel port or Amadeus. Preferably Amadeus
- Strong communication and influencing skills in Finnish and in English - both written and verbal
- Experience of working in a high contact service environment where performance is measured through both customer satisfaction as well as through meeting and exceeding key revenue and servicing targets
- Customer focused mindset
- Attention to detail and ability to act with integrity and deal sensitively with personal and confidential traveler information.
- Good problem-solving skills, with a process improvement mindset
- Ability to work in a hectic and international work environment under pressure and maintaining a professional rapport
- Act with a sense of urgency and adherence to carefully managing call time
- Interest in learning new things and you are open to feedback
- Team spirit
We offer you a unique possibility to work and develop your skills in an international and inspiring work environment with great colleagues and customers.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application at www.adecco.fi with English CV and salary expectations by 28.8.2022. For more information please contact Sari Lehtonen, email@example.com