We are looking for a Russian-English translator to work in several different translating projects. If you have previous experience of working as a translator, preferably in technical field, and would like to develop yourself professionally in an international work environment, this position could be your match.
ABOUT THE ROLE As a translator you work in different translating projects that require mostly written translation and sometimes spoken interpretation. Your work tasks include translating equipments user guides, different technical documentations and meeting transcripts. You will work in a strong collaboration with project shareholders and other translators.
You are offered
* Multiple work tasks with a thorough introduction
* Support of a professional work team in an international work environment
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Translating technical manuals, meeting transcripts and other technical documentation
* Interpretation in English and in Russian
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Previous work experience of translating or interpretation
* Knowledge of technical vocabulary and terminology
* Fluent skills in English and Russian language
Previous experience of SDL Trados Studio and skills in Finnish language are considered as an advantage
As a person you are:
* Independent and take initiative
* Structured and able to work under pressure
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 6 months with a possibility to extend
* Location: Espoo, Matinkylä
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATION Our client is a leading global company in the field of sustainable technologies and material processing.